Saturday, December 7, 2019

Literally Planning

Well as both a writer and an artist, it was tough for me to choose the "hill" I wanted to be on.  Both compliment each other.    When it comes to writing, I prefer the outline method.  I like this the best:

A.
     1.
     2.
     3.

B.
     1.
     2.
     3.


And so on.  I also have to break it down further, if my piece is complex.      I write it all in pencil, just in case I get another idea I the middle and have an options side note just incase I go with it.  My goal is to keep it simple enough, organized so I can put it in my three ring binder labeled book 1, book 2, and book 3.

Do you prefer the Web method?  Do you just ramble on till you get a story out, or do you just churn it out etc.
How do you plan out your literary works?



No comments:

Post a Comment