Monday, November 11, 2019

Morning Moving Along


Good morning all you fellow authors and aspiring authors, English students and more!  Running behind today a bit since the time change.  Wearing a bandaid around my left index finger tip as I rapped it hard against the kitchen cabinet door. 

Our writing blog is over two months old so far and how is it going?  Have you adjusted since the disqus channels fell off the cliff?  I think it's good to say adjustment is good and no pressure to post something.  My wordsandbrush blog just acquired a new author.   If you decide you want to contribute sharing your expertise, or have a question, people with their expertise will answer so don't despair too long. The more the merrier we will be here in our little club and you don't have leave the house, the office or such.

Keep on writing and let us know if we can help you with anything to make our blog successful.  I am the current writer, but we're always needing someone new to set this blog off at full speed. Our goal is to make you almost like home, here.  Because of Mr. Write's original blog, I became a better writer. 

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment