Friday, September 27, 2019

Best Music to write to

Good evening fellow writers.  Hope it's been a good week and it has been very busy here.  Here in Georgia we have a drought, but the cold weather is coming and I am going though our baby's winter clothes to see if they fit among some fall cleaning.

I found an awesome station that plays a variety of music, 80s, 90s, and 70s and today's.  Music like Depeche mode, U2, INXS and all the goodies that brings me back to high school days.   I cannot leave out music by Sting.  The very best that keeps the creativity going.  I particularly like to listen to soundtracks or music that fits the scene that I am writing.

Enya is on my list, as it seems to fit the many scenes in part two of book 2.   If it is a romantic scene, something with violin or definitely classical.

I also found some of these, of which are on my list.  My Amazon list keeps growing as do my ideas. 

What do you prefer with your writing?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/danieldalton/write-music


No comments:

Post a Comment